Monday, May 24, 2010

Lullabelly


Last week on MomSpace TV (our web show if you missed it… every Tuesday night 8-9pm on www.minglemediatv.com ) I talked about 3 great products for new moms! One of those was the Lullabelly.

The Lullabelly is a prenatal music belt that is basically an alternative to using headphones on your belly like women used to do while they were pregnant. Your iPod can plug right into the super soft belt as you play music for your baby in the womb. Playing music for your baby is said to help with fetal brain development, reduce stress levels, and creates a bonding experience with your baby. Active listening usually begins around the 24th week of pregnancy. I used to play music for Brody all the time when I was pregnant with him. I would listen to Coldplay, Jack Johnson, and he would seriously kick like crazy! To this day, he still loves the same music!! He claps and gets so excited when he hears the same songs that used to excite him in the womb.

The Lullabelly is great, you can use it while walking, working out, or just hanging out at home. The fabric is really soft and it comes in pink, blue, or green, it’s perfect for a shower gift! I loved receiving this belt, since I am pregnant with my second, I am usually running around chasing Brody and I have slacked off doing things like reading to the baby in my belly… but I left the Lullabelly on our kitchen table and it was a reminder to pop in my iPod and play music for the baby. You will be hooked once you feel your baby instantly move and kick when the music starts. The Lullabelly is such a cute, comfy, easy way to start bonding with your baby.

You can purchase your Lullabelly,
or a Lullabelly for a friend right
on their website at:
www.lullabelly.com



disclosure: cmp.ly/1/ie4oar

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home