Monday, May 24, 2010

Creative Juice Group~ MomSpace TV~ Mingle Media TV


So in case you missed our web show Tuesday night, let me just tell you it was one of the most unique experiences of my life!
Not only because I co-hosted the web show for the first time, but I started off doing it painted and topless! AHH! LOL!

Okay, it sounds worse then it really was. So let me start from the beginning… a couple months ago I was asked if I would be up for getting my pregnant belly painted. MomSpace was planning an event with Sandy O, the owner of Creative Juice Group ( www.creativejuicegroup.com ) and she does body painting. Sure, why not! I thought it sounded so fun and different, and anyway, how often are you asked if you want your belly painted?!?! Plus, I have heard the baby actually likes it (which I believe now b/c as my stomach was blue and painted, she was fully kicking like crazy!)

The event ended up being postponed, but Sandy was still interested in painting my “belly” and doing a photo shoot for MomSpace Magazine. Plus we were still shooting MomSpace TV at 8pm ( on www.minglemediatv.com)

I showed up at Sandy’s studio in Manayunk and met her, Tania, and Katie. Within about two minutes they had told me what they would like to do and for some crazy reason I said OK! They were thinking to make my belly like a vase, and then have sunflowers & black eyed susans coming up over my chest. I am not sure if it is because I am pregnant and my body just feels almost like an extension of itself anyway, or that Sandy, Tania, and Katie made me feel immediately completely comfortable… but whatever the reason I agreed! Haha!
Which I am still thinking was hilarious and crazy, especially for me, I turn away if I am changing in a room with my friends, I change or shower at the gym and stay completely covered… this was so NOT something I would normally ever feel comfortable doing!

Maybe it is partially after having one child you start to lose your inhibitions a little. I remember being in labor in the hospital with Brody and you can only get “checked” so many times before it becomes routine… or when the cute guy comes to take out your staples from your c-section! Ah!

So the MomSpace web show ended up being a success and we had a wonderful time as well! I would like to thank Sandy O for making it such a wonderful night and it was great to meet Marilyn & Desiree! Marilyn is a tarot card reader who is just incredible! She didn’t want to be on camera during the show, but I did mention her and we hope to have her at a future event, she is just a joy and so fun to be around! Desiree was part of the show on Tuesday night, we showed her incredible desserts, like little mini hamburger & french fries actually made out of brownie and cake. I have posted pictures on our MomSpace Ashley Facebook account and I will try and post some here. Definitely check her out for your next party! Her desserts are not only delicious, they are absolutely adorable!

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful night!
& please don’t forget to watch our MomSpace webshow, (thanks Stephanie!)
Tuesday nights from 8-9pm on www.minglemediatv.com

Sandy O, Tania, & Katie
Creative Juice Group
www.creativejuicegroup.com (check out their site!!! It’s just incredible!!!)
juicy@creativejuicegroup.com
215.651.5369 ~ 215.487.9544

Desserts by Desiree
Desiree Hawthorne
DessertsbyDesiree@hotmail.com
267.626.6815

Marilyn Sukonick-Zeff
Professional Tarot Card Readings
Corporate & Private Events
tarotbymarilyn@comcast.net
215.941.6312

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home